Halaman

Isnin, 12 November 2012

looks like...

just like..
little girl..
needs some love..
to save from evil


just like..
little girl..
ask about world..
you have to answer it..

 you like..
my brother..
give me..
'love'...
its looks like..
someone that..
i feel comfort..

you like..
my brother..
save my life..
take care of me..

 but..
i'm just little girl..,
and you like my brother..
we can't together..
because you and me looks like...

just looks like..
i have to patient,,
understand  what you meaning for..
every words..
comes for heart or Allah..??

i don't want to wait..
wait for it..
i needs the true..
not dreams..

i hope fully..
that you can answer it..
like you always answers it..
when i'm ask..
you will try to find that answer..
to make me statisfic..

hope...you..are not joking..
make a joke..
that the most thing..
i feel unfeel..
when you play my feeling..

"can't you be like hand..wipe my tear..??''

save my live from that evil...or because of Allah..??

i don't needs you..but i'm just only want that answers..'who"..?

p/s:sorry  sorry for the broken english..and i'm just try it...and i dont know..its wrong or what..
if you want to laughter..i'm accept it..because i want to laughter to with it...hahahaha


inniakhofullah@butterwrdfly

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...